Situated just an hour and a half north of Atlanta near Blue Ridge in the North Georgia Mountains, Laughing Bear Lodge is an ideal location for your company’s next business retreat, staff meeting, church retreat, or family vacation.
With room to comfortably sleep up to 32 overnight guests (20 individual beds), this luxurious lodge near Blue Ridge, Georgia is a perfect setting for a variety of events from a corporate team-building program or church retreat, to a family reunion where there’s something for everyone of all ages.
3 Bunk Beds
Laughing Bear Lodge Highlights
- 10,000 square feet of mountain cabin warmth, décor & ambiance
- 9 bedrooms / 6 baths including one handicap accessible/ADA compliant bathroom
- Comfortably sleeps 10-32 people
- State-of-the-art kitchen with 2 full-size dishwashers, 2 full-size double sinks, double convection ovens, 5-eye cook top stove (gas), 2 refrigerators, a standing freezer, seating for 12-14 around the granite bar
- 14-ft farm table constructed with 200 year-old antique heart-of-pine
- Great room stacked-stone wood-burning fireplace
- Plenty of seating for everyone in your party
- Outdoor fire pit
- LED TVs in great room, master suite and rec level
- Central (300CD) Sound System which plays in 4 rooms (8 speakers)
- Two large exterior decks and private balcony off master bedroom overlooking Fightingtown Creek
- High speed wireless Internet
- Large 4-acre yard for frisbee, softball, football, outdoor bonfire
- Hardwood floors and tile throughout most of lodge
- Golf on our 220 yard driving green
- Waterfront 14×40 stone deck
- Pool table & Ping-pong table
- Outdoor sand volleyball court
- Indoor racquetball / basketball court
- Custom arcade system with 20,000+ games from Nintendo, Wii, PlayStation, Xbox and more!
- River tubes and life jackets available for floating in backyard; easy in-and-out water access
- Parking for 10+ vehicles
- Sonos, whole-house sound system!
- Upgraded theater room with real theater chairs and a new large screen, TV, and professional-grade surround sound.
Excellent Venue for Large Group Gatherings
Planning a family reunion or gathering can be a stressful experience. Making everyone happy is no easy task and you want to make sure everyone of all ages will have plenty to do. If you’re searching for the best North Georgia mountain rental to host your family reunion or vacation, look no further. At Laughing Bear Lodge, located on a bubbling trout river and tucked away in Blue Ridge, GA, you can make your next family vacation truly unforgettable by reserving this luxury rental today!
ActivitiesView More Details
Experience non-stop fun at Laughing Bear Lodge! Enjoy tubing, outdoor volleyball, yard games, indoor basketball/racquetball, pool table, ping pong, a custom Arcade system with 20,000+ games, and a recently upgraded home theater. Unforgettable entertainment awaits!
Experience GeorgiaView More Details
Blue Ridge, Georgia, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, offers a captivating blend of natural beauty, outdoor adventures, and small-town charm. Visitors can explore lush forests, fish in sparkling lakes, and admire cascading waterfalls. The charming downtown area boasts quaint shops and eateries, while serene mountain settings provide opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation.
“Our stay could not have been better. The accommodations were 5 star. The kids & grandkids could not say enough of all the activities that were on hand.”Carolyn D
“We just had a spectacular family reunion here. There were 26 of us ranging from age 74 to 3 months. The game room and indoor basketball court were real hits with both the kids & adults.”Debra Schwartz
“We were thrilled to have our cousin reunion at Laughing Bear Lodge in September 2016! Beautiful home, spacious, everything we could have asked for. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer! Thank you!”Freda Goodman
“We visited with four generations of family in attendance and found everything about our experience to be wonderful...Our family made some lifelong memories and we hope to someday to return to Laughing Bear and make some more.”Linda Allbritton
“One of the most beautiful places I have stayed. It's been wonderful to feel the warmth of this place!”Amanda Jacoups
“Love it here! Beautiful and peaceful little piece of heaven!”Mikki Stewart
“We visited with four generations of family in attendance and found everything about our experience to be wonderful...Our family made some lifelong memories and we hope to someday to return to Laughing Bear and make some more.”Deborah F.
“We had a group of 27 from ages 4 months to 81 and we all had a great time. There was so much for the kids to do in the basement, they were never bored. They thought of everything!”Maria S.
“We enjoyed our time at LBL. My girls especially loved playing the creek.”Jared Mitchem
“We had a fantastic time at the Lodge. So much so, that we might be back next year! And, possibly, add another day to the stay.”Alan Richardson